Advanced Inventory Mod
Advanced Inventory is a new mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.11.2 that allows you to upgrade your inventory with up to six areas that consist of 9 slots each. In addition to that, you can add functionality to them by adding special items like filters or crafters to them. This mod is still in an early stage, so be sure to see more features soon. To get started you need to craft an inventory upgrade and put it in the slot below the crafting area. You can open the advanced inventory using the ‘R’ key. You can download Advanced Inventory now for the latest Minecraft update.
How to install Advanced Inventory 1.11.2 Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod you want to install.
- Find your mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Put the mod jar file in mods folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.