GravyCraft Resource Pack is a very beautiful and simple texture pack that changes the scenery. It completely changes the already broad and unforgettable world of Minecraft to a more realistic and cute one. For the best experience try using the SEUS Shaders mod, but be warned, it is quite hard on your CPU.
GravyCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 Changelog
- added texture for carpets
- added texture for tall grass
- added new dirt texture
- changed description
- edited stick texture
- added new texdture for cake
- added next texture for cows
How to install GravyCraft Resource Pack?
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
Note: In order to use HD Minecraft Resource Packs, you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher HD or OptiFine HD. OptiFine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases Minecraft speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
Download GravyCraft Resource Pack