Welcome to Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and old versions! You want good graphics on Minecraft, but you ain’t got a good computer? Are you tired of your computer lagging on every shader you download? Well, This shader mod is exactly for you! This mod supports low-end videocards, it is developed by ShadowMiner09. This mod is like other shader mods but the intent is focused on making it run as smooth as it can. Shaders allow for things like shadows, bloom, water reflections and ripple and much more! Download links below! This makes your game look like screenshots you see for a lot of texture packs. These shaders add to how good the game looks so you can see why a lot of people use them.
Lagless Shaders Mod Screenshots
If you are looking for a shader mod that makes Minecraft look great and keep it running smoothly on decent PCs, be sure to download and install Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod today! If you are ready to download and install this contribution, I encourage you to look for the download link below under this article.
How to install this Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD Mod.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Lagless Shaders Mod into the folder.
- Select Lagless Shaders Mod and select “Done”.
Download Lagless Shaders Mod