- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and Drop the mod into this folder.
MCPatcher HD Fix is one of the most powerful java-based tools in terms of making Minecraft mods and resource packs work flawlessly together. It is a new amazing tool for Minecraft. Today, our team wants to present you this new but pretty unique mod called MCPatcher. This mod is developed by Kahr. Today is a big day for us as a Minecraft fans. So, I would like to write one more post today. It is a java application that will allows you to switch between texture packs from one size to another sizes. You can find all download links for this mod below and also a direct link to the official website or original thread. I can tell you that this is really amazing mod and you should give a try to it. Well now it’s time to take a look at the screenshots to see the beauty of this tool in the case.
MCPatcher HD Screenshots
MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.7.2 is a powerful java-based appplication for Minecraft which allows you to switch between mods and texture packs in Minecraft without closing the game. It enables you to edit properties glass, skies, fonts, colors, skins and animations, you can even add your own. This program is mostly used for installing high definition texture packs and adding new skins. MCpatcher HD for Minecraft 1.11.2 is incredibly amazing tool which allow the users to multiple features within the game. It introduces custom item textures, more glass textures, improved skies along with the connected textures. This tool will help you to customize your Minecraft textures and alter your resource packs as well.
MCPatcher is a great utility because of this, and for anyone who likes to mod their PC games, MCPatcher is an absolute must-have. It comes with a few custom item textures of its own, and some downloads will include very popular mods like Better Glass and Better Textures as part of a larger package. This depends on where you get your MCPatcher, so be sure to keep an eye open if and when you go looking for this mod loading tool. The ease of installation, use and care makes MCPatcher an excellent tool for keeping track of mods and resource packs, and turning either on and off with the push of a button. It is one of the two most useful tools in terms of making resource packs and mods work flawlessly together. It’s right up there with OptiFine, and you’ll hear players recommending one or the other, but both programs do more or less the exact same stuff. They can tell you when currently installed mods and resource packs will interfere with the proper function of one another before you launch Minecraft, and they even tell you which bits are incompatible with each other, so you can quickly turn off the one bad item keeping you from playing your game.
MCPatcher HD Features
- Image Custom item textures!
- Image Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Image Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Image Connected Textures.
- Image Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Image Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Image Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Image Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Image Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.11.2 Changelog
- Updated to 1.11.2. Note: Some features such as Better Glass are not yet implemented in 1.11.2.
- New biome colormap format.
- Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
How To Install and Use MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.7.2
- Download the program jar/exe file.
- Open File menu, click Refresh version list
- Select your Minecraft version/profile from drop-down menu below.
- Then, select the options you want and click patch.
- Launch Minecraft, click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Go to your ./minecraft folder.
- Browse to /resourcepacks folder, copy your packs/mods on that.
- Now switch back to Mincraft window and shuffle the texture pack, Enjoy playing!
Download MCPatcher HD for Minecraft
[1.11.2] [1.7.2] Download MCPatcher HD Fix – Windows only
[1.6.4] Download MCPatcher HD Fix – Windows only
[1.11.2] [1.10.x] Download MCPatcher HD Fix – All other platforms
[1.11.2] [1.7.2] Download MCPatcher HD Fix – All other platforms
[1.6.4] Download MCPatcher HD Fix – All other platforms
[notification type=”info” align=”aligncenter” close=”false” ]Created by Kahr
Compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.7, 1.6, 1.5
Original Thread on Minecraft Forum