About MCPatcher HD
The MCPatcher HD mod is a tool for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and old versions. This mod is designed by Java. It helps players install many features like: Better Glass, Connected Textures, Convert texture and more… Particularly, you can easily customise Minecraft resource packs or Minecraft texture packs like changing their colors or fonts. MCPatcher HD is the most up-to-date mod when new versions of Minecraft are released! It is actually updated for Minecraft 1.11.2 and old versions.
While MCPatcher HD isn’t technically a texture pack (or resource pack), it is one of the two most useful tools in terms of making Minecraft resource packs and Minecraft mods work flawlessly together. It’s right up there with OptiFine HD, and you’ll hear players recommending one or the other, but both mods do more or less the exact same stuff. They can tell you when currently installed texture packs, resource packs or mods will interfere with the proper function of one another before you launch your game, and they even tell you which bits are incompatible with each other, so you can quickly turn off the one bad item keeping you from playing Minecraft. Download link for MCPatcher HD below!
MCPatcher HD is a great and useful mod because of this, and for anyone who likes to mod their Minecraft worlds, MCPatcher HD is an absolute must-have. The mod comes with a few custom item textures of its own, and some downloads will include very popular mods like Better Textures and Better Glass as part of a larger package. This depends on where you download your MCPatcher HD, so be sure to keep an eye open if and when you go looking for this tool. The ease of installation, use and care makes MCPatcher HD an excellent tool for keeping track of mods, resource packs and texture packs, and turning either on and off with the push of a button.
MCPatcher HD Features
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
MCPatcher HD Notes and Recent Changes
Updated to 1.11.2. Note: Some features such as Better Glass are not yet implemented in 1.11.2.
New biome colormap format.
Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
MCPatcher HD Screenshots
How to install MCPatcher HD?
- Download MCPatcher HD at the link below.
- Open the mod.
- Click “Patch” button.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Enjoy the game!
Download MCPatcher HD