About Minecraft 1.11.2 Security Release
Due to a serious bug in the Minecraft 1.11.2 version, Mojang Team was released an update to Minecraft 1.11.2. Mojang have released a new version of Minecraft 1.11.2, called 1.11.2, which is now available for download (download link below). This release fixes a few reported security issues, in addition to some other minor bug fixes & performance tweaks. This version is fully compatible with all previous 1.11.2 versions, but it is still highly recommend to update to 1.11.2 as soon as possible!
We have now released Minecraft 1.11.2 and highly recommend updating to it from any older versions.
– Nathan Adams (@Dinnerbone)
- [Bug MC-46771] – Pets follow spectator
- [Bug MC-61758] – Vines no longer spread correctly in corners
- [Bug MC-68642] – Certain characters cannot be typed on certain keyboard layouts ("AltGr" behaving like "Ctrl")
- [Bug MC-73504] – Nether portals place players in front of the portal
- [Bug MC-78495] – Duplicating items
- [Bug MC-79079] – Malicious clients can force a server to freeze
- [Bug MC-79612] – Malicious clients can force a server to go out memory
- [Bug MC-78020] – User (formerly known as olduser) has joined shows multiple times
Download Minecraft 1.11.2 Security Release
Credits: Mojang Team