Minecraft Forge API is a very useful and powerful open-source tool for Minecraft versions 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.7.2, packed with awesome modification features that equip both players and developers in the game with modding capabilities. Players and developers can use the Minecraft Forge tool to reduce existing Minecraft mod incompatibilities or iron them out completely.
Here is an exemple of Minecraft Forge API effective use: players installing multiple mods in the same time with similar features/functionality without experiencing any errors or glitches in the game, while developers can connect their mods withour having to worry about any conflicts with other connected modifications.
Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.11.2.
- Compatibility with Minecraft 184.108.40.206 and 1.7.2.
Minecraft Forge API Installation Guide for Windows and Mac
All new Minecraft Forge versions come standard with in-built installers. The installation steps below apply to v1.5.2 and previous versions
- Download the latest available version of Minecraft Forge.
- Open the Minecraft.jar file using or 7zip or WinRAR (located in your “/.minecraft/bin” folder).
- Open the mod zip file (drag and drop the mod zip files and folders into jar).
- Delete META-INF located inside jar.
- Launch Minecraft to check if the installation completed successfully.
Download Minecraft Forge API
[notification type=”info” close=”false” ]Credit: LexManos