Rage Resource Pack is a new texture pack that has nothing to do about being angry, that’s just the author’s username… Basically this pack is the complete opposite of rage, it is very positive and bright. It feels wonderful playing Minecraft with it and it brings a whole lot of positive emotions. This pack comes with a pleasant comic theme, just like if Minecraft was a comic book. That is what the texture pack makes me feel.
Moreover the Rage Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.11.2 is provides brightness and lightning effects on the positive site, it is not gloomy at all and cannot be categorized as scary. No, not at all. It is not over-done or under-developed, it hits the sweet spot. As well as the shading and the amazing textures. Download links below.
Rage Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 Install Guide
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod you want to install.
- Find your mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Put the mod jar file in mods folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Rage Resource Pack