Render Player API 1.11.2
Render Player API is an amazing mod for Minecraft that gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes. Many popular mods utilize this particular API, including Aether II, AssassinCraft, Sports Mod and more, so you might already have this tool installed without even realizing it. If not, it’s still worth a look, given how much fun these mods are. When using the Render Player API 1.11.2 mod, you will want to avoid using other modloader tools like MCPatcher, Forge, etc.
These have been repeatedly reported to have compatibility issues with this tool, and that means you’ll have to pick and choose your mods carefully if you don’t want Minecraft to bug and crash out every time you try to start it. Download and install this API now by using the link below.
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to:
- The class “RenderPlayer” aka “ctc” and
- The class “ModelPlayer” aka “cct” and
- The class “ModelBiped” aka “ccl”
…while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Render Player API 1.11.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod you want to install.
- Find your mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Put the mod jar file in mods folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.