Usefulfood Mod gives to the player a new ability: it’s now possible to craft many different types of food using the ingredients already available in the game, plus a few new ones! Caramel plays a great role here and it’s perfect for the fall season. Simply smelting sugar will get you caramel and then you can use that to make caramel apples, cakes and pancakes! And along with caramel cake, make some apple and chocolate cake too. While you’re in the kitchen you might as well make a bunch of pancakes with all your new recipes. Usefulfood is an amazing mod now compatible with most recent Minecraft version including 1.11.2!
The goal of the Usefulfood Mod is to add as much useful food as possible to Minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes! The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can´t make food from and to add a large variety of food to make minecraft more interesting.
- Large varity of different food, 50+ food items.
- Designed to fit in in vanilla Minecraft.
- More cooking options, from fish and chips to chocolate ice cream and pumpkin bread.
- New drops for squids and sheeps.
- And much, much more!
The Usefulfood Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.11.2. Just in time for lunch, you can put together a steak, chicken or fish sandwich! If you’re in the mood for a fishy dinner, why not make some calamari, sushi and fish n’ chips. And for dessert head out back, start up a fire, and roast marshmallows! That’s great, isn’t it? If you want to craft these new types of food, download and install the Usefulfood Mod 1.11.2 now!
Usefulfood Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Install Guide
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod you want to install.
- Find your mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Put the mod jar file in mods folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.